Academic Leaders Toolkit
The Academic Leaders Toolkit provides a repository of useful tools to assist academic leaders in their decision making role. Through this exchange of ideas, colleagues aid one another in advancing the academic missions of higher education institutions, systems, and states in the WICHE region and beyond. Submissions are peer reviewed before being added to the repository.
- Register to create an account - Link at the right.
- Login to the system using your new login.
- Click "Submit a Tool" and fill out the form
- Under "Submission Status" you can either save your work to finish later or choose submit for review.
- Hit Save at the bottom.
To Submit a Tool
THE TOOLKIT INCLUDES:
- Detailed best practices focused on specific topics
- Decision making tools including
- The context, setting and characteristics of institution(s) that have developed and used them
- Outcomes from using them
- Lessons learned
- Contact information of those who have developed and used them